Friday, February 11, 2011

Training Update

Well, I have good news and bad news.

Bad news: I haven't (really) walked one time!
Good news: I have lost 4 pounds!

Let me elaborate. Due to the Alaskan like weather here in good ol' Indiana, I have not ventured outside to begin my mini-training. In all honesty, I am just too plain lazy to bundle up Bailey, warm up the car, and get my tushy cold to find a place to go and walk. However, I have walked on a regular basis to a walk-in-place DVD. While it is quite ridiculous, I do have fun watching Bailey laugh at me! I am anxious for our heat wave next week!! Maybe then I will start some "real" walking.

Also, due to some weird reaction I have been having to anything containing yeast, I have stopped eating all breads, crackers, and pastries. Sad. I know. While I never thought my diet was full of them, It has made a bit of a difference. Or........going cold turkey on my pack a day habit might have done the trick. By that I mean my pack of hot cocoa a day. I suppose I should assume the latter is contributing to the 4 pound loss...... but that really does make me sad.

So, I am hoping that next week I can get on the ball and start a stimulating training regime. Until then, I will be happy with my 4 pounds.

1 comment: