Sunday, February 13, 2011

Date Night

What a wonderful Sunday at the Towne house. :)

This afternoon, Michael and I went on our first of two dates for the month. Thankfully, due to gift cards, we didn't pay a dime for the entire afternoon!! We went out to dinner at Applebee's, browsed Barnes and Noble, and ended the date with my all time favorite Cinnamon Dolce Latte. It is a Valentine's Day Delight! My belly is happy!

While standing in line for our drinks, Michael and I were talking about how both of our favorite Starbucks specialties are seasonal. Sad, I know. After doing some digging, I found that our favorites are made with the same syrup. This has prompted my quest to find, purchase (with another gift card), and perfect our delights. So....stay tuned for some recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment