Thursday, October 7, 2010

Styx + Zumba = Loads of Laughter

I am going to begin this post by describing my Monday to you....alter the beginning and ending times, and this has been my Sunday-Tuesday.

4:20 - Wake up
5:00 - Leave for my Spinning Class
6:15 - Arrive Home and prepare for my day
7:00 - 8:45 - Feed Bailey/ listen to audio book from the library
8:45 - RR Break, Breakfast and play time with Bailey
9:00 - 10:45 - Feed Bailey/Audio Book
10:45 - RR Break and Snack
11:00 - 12:45 - Feed Bailey/PBS/Talk to Michael while home for lunch
12:45 - RR Break and Water Refill
1:00 - 2:45 - Feed Bailey/Audio Book/PBS
2:45 - RR Break and Snack/Make Supper
3:00 - 4:45 - Feed Bailey/Audio Book
4:45 - Break Time.....get supper ready to put into the oven.
5:00 - 6:00 - Feed Bailey
6:00 - Eat Supper
6:30 - 7:45 - Feed Bailey
7:45 - Break Time
8:30-9:45 - Feed Bailey
9:45 - Bailey in BED for the night!

After doing this for 3 strait days, I am exhausted!! I know....I am sitting down all day, why should I be tired? It is crazy, If I am not feeding her, she is screaming....and acts like she hasn't eaten all day. I am assured by my lactation consultant this is totally normal, and I should keep at this schedule. Bailey is simply going through a growth spurt. However.....where on earth is she putting all this food?

The past two days I have tried various methods of entertaining her while we take a break from eating. Yesterday was horrible, lots of crying from her and even more crying from me!! But today.......while getting ready for my date (which was done in 15 minute intervals beginning at 10 am this morning), I found the winning combination. Styx + Zumba = Loads of Laughter!!

My daughter has a strange fondness for Styx's "Come Sail Away," Zumba, and the craziness the combination creates!! This has allowed for happy baby, mommy and home!!! :) I encourage you to try it....and try not to laugh!!!
Styx...

No comments:

Post a Comment