Friday, January 13, 2012

Decades Delayed

I yearn for simplicity. I thrive for a slow paced life. I am mentally more suited for the lifestyle lived decades before us. I love the peace it encouraged, and the connections found in the quiet reflections. These are the desires of my heart. However, I am a women designed for communication and fellowship with like minded people. I have scheduled, restricted, fasted from, and obsessed over modern communication medias. I have struggled to find the balance between the simplicity I am yearning for, and the fast paced, technologically driven society we are in.

This is the reason for my abrupt end of updates and posts. While I do not claim to have found the balance or perfected my schedule, I have a deeper insight of what my heart is yearning for. I am excited to share with you the journey of my life, and look forward to your insight and wisdom!

1 comment:

  1. I understand this very thing. Looking forward to reading your insight and learning!

    ReplyDelete