- 11 years ago: Our introduction was made, a friendship ensued, and your girlfriend I became.
- 8 years ago: You graduated from a boy into a young man; To college you went.
- 6 years ago: A bridge we crossed, a ring on my finger.
- 4 years ago: Two united as one.
- 2 years ago: Through loss we cried, we mourned, we questioned and together we grew.
- 22 months ago: New life was preparing to enter the world.
- 1 year ago: I watched as you were vulnerable and full of love, adoration, and wonderment. A FATHER you became.
I love that I have spent these last 11 years watching your transformation. I love the way I can hear you smooch our daughter 3 rooms away. I love the way you play peek-a-boo. I love your "Daddy-Daughter" time. I love the way you read aloud. I love the annoying wind chimes. I love being the mother of your child. I love your passion to grow. I love that you are striving to become a Godly Father to our daughter. Never have I loved you more. Thank you!
Happy 1st Father's Day!!