Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"The Townhouse Trio"

Coming soon to a living room near you..............Presenting the "Townehouse Trio!!"

Michael and I love music, all kinds of music!! While I don't have a voice to be proud of, I still sing like there is no tomorrow! Seriously, singing in the rain, the shower, the kitchen, the bathroom, the inside, the outside.....Singing is everywhere. We make a song out of everything, and change songs that do exist. The other day, while driving in the car (and singing), Little June Bug began to "sing/babble." It was so funny....... She would hold out her "words" and just go. She would get loud, and then soft, then loud again. I was laughing so hard tears were coming out of my eyes. I sincerely hope she has been blessed with a passion for music. But for now, we will enjoy the "Song of Babble."

1 comment: