Friday, November 19, 2010

Thankfulness

Time to be Thankful

My God - endless love.
My Husband - the man who challenges me, loves me, humors me, provides for me. A wonderful father, friend and husband.
My Daughter - adorable, precious, our Gift from God
My Mother - role model, compassionate, beautiful from the inside out
My Father - provider, hardest working man I know, helper
Amanda - sister, friend, confidant
Andy - brother, hard working, dependable, nerdy, dedicated
Erin - sister-in-law, friend, humorous, loyal
In-Laws - great role models, loving, compassionate
Friends - confidants, accountability partners, encouraging, listeners
Grandparents - thoughtful, selfless, encouraging,
Aunts & Uncles - dependable, encouraging, caring
Extended Family - beyond blessed with many loving, devoted, selfless relatives.

I am blessed beyond my worth. My life is rich and full with the things that matter most. I have the most amazing husband, a beautiful, healthy daughter and family that would go to the end of the earth if I needed them too. My life is overflowing with blessings!

What makes your life rich and and your heart thankful this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment